Friday, September 17, 2010

hi today was my GP paper for promos. wtf if i fail GP means i retain wts is this seriously!!!!
paper 1 was okay i guess not bad not bad at least i had points to write. paper 2 was whatthefuck?! i was almost sleeping during the paper alr. but the problem is i slept like. so damn early like.11? 3 hours earlier than usual eh
wts seriously! anyway the paper 2 was hard. and i have no time to finish AQ wts i finally know the format and is full of ideas URGHHHHH

so anyway i came home like.2 wow lol fucking early.the earliest i had ever came home since i went YJC. like.seriously. went to eat lunch with a bunch of guys. then vincent john and me went home while the others went back school to take MT paper HAHAHA ok so mean. slept till like. 4 plus omg so fucking tired.



on a side note i really want to shop. so badly now. but i have to save. for my fucking 18th birthday wtffffffff
anyway i am happpyyyyy my nice and rich daddy is treating me to go on a 10 day holiday with my friends WAHAHAHAH i'm a happy girllllll YESSSS! we will be touring Taiwan uh but wow heheh he's paying for everything i need so nice i better pass my promos and get promoted seriously!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home